Patient request for medical records
Tri-Valley Orthopedic Specialists has partnered with Sharecare Health Data Services to fulfill your request for records. The forms below are for patients requesting a copy of their own medical records, or legal guardians or patient representatives with a power of attorney.
If you are a provider, law office or you are requesting the medical records of someone other than yourself and are not the legal guardian, please visit the 3rd Party Medical Records Request page.
To begin the request process:
- Click on the TVO (Tri-Valley Orthopedics) clinic location below where you received your care.
- Fill out the form to request your records.
- In- person record pick up is not available.
- You will be asked to provide a copy of your ID as part of the process. Other documents such as birth certificate or power of attorney may also be required.
- You will receive an update or response from Sharecare within 3 business days.
Tri-Valley Orthopedics - Pleasanton - Parent Account
Tri-Valley Orthopedics - San Ramon
Tri-Valley Orthopedics - Tracy
Authorization for Release of Medical Information
DR. LIU – Initial Comprehensive Pain Questionnaire
Dr. Long – Spine Patient Questionnaire
Get Adobe ReaderYou will need the Adobe Reader to view & print these documents.