Patient request for medical records
Tri-Valley Orthopedic Specialists has partnered with Sharecare Health Data Services to fulfill your request for records. The forms below are for patients requesting a copy of their own medical records, or legal guardians or patient representatives with a power of attorney.
If you are a provider, law office or you are requesting the medical records of someone other than yourself and are not the legal guardian.
To begin the request process:
- Click on the TVO (Tri-Valley Orthopedics) clinic location below where you received your care.
- Fill out the form to request your records.
- In- person record pick up is not available.
- You will be asked to provide a copy of your ID as part of the process. Other documents such as birth certificate or power of attorney may also be required.
- You will receive an update or response from Sharecare within 3 business days.